Saturday, August 9, 2008

Comcast Email Sucks!

To whom it may concern,

For some reason, Comcast is no longer able to send my emails from Windows Live Mail. I spent about an hour with their chat tech support the other day. They finally stated that they are doing an "upgrade" to their email stuff. Funny. While they are upgrading, my emails won't send. I have to use their webmail client if I want to send anything. Even more funny. Emails sent from the webmail client don't always send either.

So far, I think I'm receiving all your great emails. Who knows though...

I have no idea when this send issue started. The last email I sent that someone said they received was around 7-27-08

Later,

Mully410

UPDATE

1 comment:

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share