Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Favorite Pod Cast!

If you haven't entered the world of podcasting yet, you are really missing out. I didn't really get into them until I got an IPOD Nano but you don't really need an IPOD to listen to podcasts.

My favorite pod cast is The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe. You can download and listen from their website or you can sign up on iTunes and have them automatically downloaded to you computer. SGU is basically a talk show lead by Dr. Steven Novella. They often analyze the latest popular headlines with skepticism, scientific method and humor. They will make you smarter.

If you have a short attention span, check out Skeptoid. Brian Dunning has short 10-15 min podcasts on the latest popular headlines and woo. I've referred to Brian's movie in this previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share