Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Owls Get Hungry too


Great Horned Owl
Originally uploaded by Mully410

I was at the MN State Fair and got some great shots at a great show. The U of MN Raptor Center brought out a bunch of raptors and told us all about them. This set shows a Great Horned Owl eating a whole mouse. I took a series of photos that are pretty popular on my Flickr site. The mouse was already dead so there isn't really any gore. Go here and click on the slideshow button in the upper right side then enjoy.

Thanks to the Raptor Center volunteer who stood in front of me so I could get these great photos. There are more raptor photos in my misc bird set within my birds collection.

PS: Over 600 views as of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share