Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Swans at Dusk


Swans at Dusk
Originally uploaded by Mully410

I saw the swans again tonight. All 7 flew toward me then veered off toward turtle lake. A few minutes later 3 came back and did wide circles around the lake, honking all the way. Two would land and honk a bunch while the other circled. Once the odd-swan-out would land the other two would take off. It was a lot like a couple kids teasing a third kid on a playground. They all appear fully white and full grown now. I suppose they'll be heading south any time now.

This is an old pic. I tried to get some pics tonight, but it was pretty dark and difficult. I'll work on them to see if I can post a reasonable one on flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share