Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Do you believe in Aliens?


Venus Jupiter UFO Antenna (2)
Originally uploaded by Mully410

So far, I haven't seen any convincing evidence to conclude that aliens are visiting our planet. I've seen all the fuzzy pictures and heard the eyewitness accounts. I've also made a bunch of "paranormal" and "UFO" pictures myself. Each one has a logical, reproducible normal explanation.


I agree with Phil Plait, the Bad Astronomer, in his post from today. It's probably very likely there is life out there but it's mostly likely microbial. Read Phil's post or go to his link to a video he made. If you don't feel like reading. Then go buy his great new book: Death From The Skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share