Sunday, December 28, 2008

500 Views of Mully410 Critical Blog

I've passed my first milestone in the blog world. Actually, I probably passed it a couple weeks ago because I only just added a page view counter. Until about a month ago, I had no idea if anyone was reading my blog. Now, I know. People do read my blog. Somebody even "Dugg" my blog yesterday. Cool.

Thanks everyone. I'd still like to see more comments and haven't had any one subscribe yet but that will happen some day because I rock.

I personally don't use any blog feeder/readers other than the NetworkedBlogs application on Facebook. Once I get a few more members to join my blog network on Facebook, it will hit the live feeder so you'll be able to see my posts along side all the other great blogs you read.

Try this link to join my NetworkedBlogs on Facebook or look on the right sidebar of my blog page and use that widget.

1 comment:

  1. Update: I got enough readers to activate the Facebook feeder. Very nice. I also have almost 700 views of the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share