Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Life-and-Death Cost of Gun Control

I am a civil rights activist. Surprised? I choose to focus mostly on the civil rights guaranteed in the 2nd and 4th amendments. Go here to learn about the largest civil rights activist group.

I don't have the energy to dig deep into this topic today. Thankfully, John R. Lott Jr. does a great job explaining my position in this article:

The Life-and-Death Cost of Gun Control « FOX Forum « FOXNews.com

Someday, I'll post my experience with 911 when I got a busy signal for about 10 minutes and a time when a friend of mine prevented a road rage beating by simply showing that he was armed. Go here for a good book by Lott. By the way, there are now about 51,000 people in Minnesota with permits to carry firearms. Where are all the "wild west" shootouts?...oh wait...it's only the criminals who run around shooting people. huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share