Monday, December 1, 2008

Astronomy is so cool!


Moon Venus Jupiter (4)
Originally uploaded by Mully410

I got some pics of the Moon, Venus, Jupiter conjunction tonight. What really surprised me is a couple space/astronomy bloggers are linking to my photos. Very cool! The photo above shot up to 15 views within a few minutes of posting. Another one of my MVJ photos is almost over 100 views mostly due to yahoo image searches today (weird).

Thanks to this blogger, this blogger, spacetoday.com and to space.com. I'm not sure where my photos got posted on spacetoday.com and space.com but flickr's tracker is claiming some hits from that domain. Very cool.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this while driving home last night - very beautiful. Congrats on the hits and linkage!

    ReplyDelete

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share