Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sad Face (Moon Jupiter and Venus)


Sad Face (Moon Jupiter and Venus)
Originally uploaded by Mully410

Record week on my flickr page! 1495 views for the week which puts the all time total views of my photostream at 5973. Nice!

Ok...I rotated the above photo 180 degrees to make the sad face. I like the nice Earthshine on the moon. Pareidolia is the reason you may see a face here. This particular photo had 119 views last week and has the most comments at 17. People love it.

The big one was still this photo which had 247 views last week. This is most likely due to the weird chance that it showed up on a yahoo.image search.

Two of my conjunction photos made it into my 100+ views set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share