Saturday, December 13, 2008

Space Needle and Smoke Stacks


Space Needle and Smoke Stacks (2)
Originally uploaded by Mully410

I recently spent about 20 hours in the Seattle Washington area. Since twelve hours of that was spent in the dark and most of the rest of my time was in a business meeting, I only got a few pictures. The weather was gloomy so the lighting was not optimal. I took this shot of the Space Needle from the car. I think it turned out pretty nice. I have a few more pics on my flickr page.

Update: Last week I had 1495 views of my art. My total views is now at 6360. Some of my photos are getting high ranks in google and yahoo searches. I'm not exactly sure why they find my stuff but it seems mostly likely due to my superior skill and creativity.

This photo has been ranked 3 or 5 out of 1.5M items since last Monday on a google search for "Viking Towel." I took it at the MN State Fair this year. Thanks to Visanthe Shiancoe and Fox News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share