Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Flickr Update


Old Naked Statue (3)
Originally uploaded by Mully410

I took this photo at Marjorie McNeely Conservatory at Como Park last Saturday. 132 views so far... I checked my Flickr stats and most of the views are coming from Flickr searches for the word "naked." LOL About 30 of these views came from digg.com readers. I'm pretty sure if a high school art teacher created a statue like this he'd end up in prison. She looks pretty young to me.

Anyway...This photo, in large part, was responsible for pushing the total views of my photostream over 8000 yesterday. Wow. 8000. At this rate, I should break the 10,000 mark within the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share