Friday, January 30, 2009

Google Analytics

I love statistics. I spend hours every week analyzing the traffic on my Flickr page. I've had a simple page counter on this blog for while (scroll way down to the bottom of this page to see it) but it just doesn't satisfy my need for stats.

Today, I added the code for Google Analytics to this blog. I'm not sure how well I did since I'm no coder. I followed the fairly straightforward instructions, so I'm optimistic. Google says I should know in about 24 hours whether or not it's correct.

If everything works, I'll soon be able to track all sorts of cool things about you readers. How many pages you view, how long you linger, traffic sources and other cool site usage stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share