Friday, January 9, 2009

Schmap Houston Sixth Edition: Photo Inclusion


Sat5cm
Originally uploaded by Mully410

A couple weeks ago I got request for permission to publish this photo in the Schmap Houston guide. I thought ok, whatever. Today, I got a response:

Hi [Mully410],

I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo
has been selected for inclusion in the newly released sixth
edition of our Schmap Houston Guide:

Space Center Houston
http://www.schmap.com/houston/tours_tour1/p=29326/i=29326_32.jpg
It goes on to say:
Thanks so much for letting us include your photo - please
enjoy the guide!

Best regards,

Emma Williams,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides
www.schmap.me/emma.williams
It sounded slightly cooler than it turned out to be. Although it's nice to get recognized for ones outstanding super cool work, it's kinda lame to get recognized with 9 bajillion others. If you go the link above, my photo should come up first, but if you scroll through the photos there are a lot of them that are not mine. Time will tell. If this photo starts getting a bunch of views, I'll be impressed.

And if you are ever in Houston, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share