Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Atheist Is Not Arrogant (well...some of them are...)

Here is a post that I found interesting. This author does a good job of describing my thoughts on the definition of Atheism. I do my best to make no claim there is no god/God/gods. I only think it's very unlikely and until I learn of good evidence, I will continue to have non-belief. Here is a snippet:

As a statement of non-belief, atheism is not inherently arrogant.

Often when a disbelief in deities is attested, the faithful believer will assert that it is arrogant for anyone to claim an absence of god. Where atheism becomes misconstrued lies in what believers feel it asserts.

Read the full article here: Uniform Velocity: The Atheist Is Not Arrogant

1 comment:

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share