Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm #1 and #3

Mully410 Critical Blog is now the #1 blog on Facebook with the tag "critical thinking." Go here and click on the tag. For some strange reason, if you type "critical thinking" in the NetworkedBlogs search on Facebook, this blogs comes up as #3. Go figure. Two very great blogs are ahead of Mully410. Either way, out of 100,000+ blogs, I think this is way cool.

Most of the visitors to this blog are coming from Facebook and NetworkedBlogs, so join up already.

1 comment:

  1. I just tried it for my blog too and found that I was number 3 & 5 using the same search techniques. Perhaps we score higher on the crtitical thinking tab as we both include that string in our blog title, and the free text search engine includes a way of weighting its results based on number of followers as well as content. Still I think we have no shame in being behind Stephen Novello for that search.

    ReplyDelete

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share