Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mully410 Critical Blog Stat Update

Earlier, I mentioned that I installed Google Analytics back on January 30, 2009. I almost have a month of data collected. In that time, I've been pleasantly surprised at the popularity of my blog. Here are some key stats as of this minute:

  • 335 Absolute Unique visitors from 35 Countries
  • 114 Returning Visitors
  • 448 Total Visits
  • 1138 Total Page views
  • 29.5% of visitors view more than 1 page (11 visitors viewed 20+ pages)
  • 26% of these visits come from Digg.com and about 15% come from Facebook
  • My most popular post is this one on Comet Lulin with 136 page views and 7 Diggs (3 of my top 5 posts are about the comet)
  • The second most popular post is the Who is Closed Minded article
  • I have 5 RSS feed subscribers...way cool
I'm pretty satisfied with these results. Thank you for visiting my blog! Now, get out and digg it and sign up to follow my blog on NetworkedBlogs.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip, just added Google Analytics to my blogs too. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share