Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Poll Feature on My Blog

I just finished the book Quirkology: How we discover the big truths in small things by Dr. Richard Wiseman. It's a very interesting read. It contains two things I really love: science and statistics. Richard has a very interesting blog where he posts puzzles and runs experiments. Both his book and his blog have influenced me to start thinking about what more I can do to learn new things.

I've decided to add a poll to my blog (look to the right side bar). This is a small experiment to start. Hopefully it will grow but I have no illusions that I'll be competing with Wiseman anytime soon. I'm excited to learn how many people will participate and equally excited to view the results. There are a few ideas for polls that have already come to my mind. Please add your suggestions to the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share