Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mully410 Critical Blog: Pretty Cool Day!

This week is pretty busy for me. Here is a retro post to help you get ready for summer. Here is a snippet:

I think I had the coolest visit to the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area tonight. This picture is of a Loon that flexed his wings for me (it was likely a "he" because the little loon was hanging with the other adult off to the left of this one.out of frame). I zoomed in pretty far with the editing. The original shot has 2 adult trumpeter swans with their 5 cygnets.

The coolest part of today's visit was the otters. At least I think they were otters. I watched 3 of them swimming and diving for about 40 minutes.

Go here for the full post: Mully410 Critical Blog: Pretty Cool Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share