Monday, May 25, 2009

One Year on Flickr


Yellow Flowers
Originally uploaded by Mully410

I just remembered...on this date in 2008 I uploaded my first photo to Flickr. Here it is. It's kind of a blurry lame macro attempt taken at my favorite spot: The TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area. I've since learned the features on my camera but this still happens once in a while.

Since that first upload, I've uploaded 1157 more photos and 26 lame videos. People have viewed my art 21,614 times as of this second. Very cool people have "favorited" 47 of my photos and/or videos and I've received 151 gracious comments and invitations to post from various groups. Thank you.

Please keep viewing and commenting. I'll be out and about more this summer so send your suggestions for great nature locations around here. Thanks, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share