Thursday, June 18, 2009

Captain Disillusion is Back

In this video, our super hero Captain Disillusion attempts to debunk the Pantry Ghost videos...but he needs some help.



View the video in HD here at YouTube. Be sure to watch the entire video. Then join me, Captain Disillusion and James (The Amazing) Randi at TAM7.

If you must, follow the link at the top of this post and view the "ghost" videos. However, I think your time will be better spent watching more of Capt. D's videos.

Thanks to BadAstronomer for the tweettip on this vid.

1 comment:

  1. I invite you to watch the debunk of the Pantry Ghost done on my show HAUNTED HOAX over a year ago.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAUA9i8i46w

    Similar conclusion to what CD revealed. Don't get me wrong I am a fan on CD, but he did dropped the ball on his first try.

    ~p

    ReplyDelete

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share