Saturday, June 27, 2009

Conspirama Likes My Posts...lol

Votes on Conspirama

I was checking out my Google Analytics recently and found some hits coming from conspirama.com. Interesting. People have bookmarked my two psychic prediction posts there. I've received a number of votes too. Click the pic to embiggen a screen shot then go here and here for the two psychic posts I wrote.

I tried to post the link to a mully410 search at the Conspirama site but now all that site gives me is a missing SQL error. Suppose the men in black, aliens or psychics are blocking it now that I've exposed my popularity on their site?

UPDATE: here is a link to my stuff on Conspirama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share