Tuesday, July 14, 2009

James Randi at The Amazing Meeting 7 - Day 1 Welcoming Speech

If I had thought about a proper chronology for my TAM7 posts, I would have put this one up first.

It's a short video I made at the kickoff party the first night of The Amazing Meeting. I just happened to be near the door that James "The Amazing" Randi used to enter the event. He stopped for a minute or so and gave us a brief intro. Just previous to Randi's speech, we were informed that he is recovering from an ailment of some kind and were asked not to shake his hand lest he get some germs from us. I suspect he is probably on some immunosuppressive drugs of some kind now.



Here is a link to YouTube, if you can't view it from my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share