Saturday, August 22, 2009

Galileoscope Update

Many Telescopes

Since I still haven't received my Galileoscopes, I emailed the Galileoscope people last week. I received an auto-reply back that asked me to call a phone number and leave a voice-mail message. I finally got around to calling that number this week.

Much to my surprise, a woman answered the phone. She was very helpful. She looked up my order number and determined that my order was one of the earliest. She explained that many of the earliest orders got mixed up and some haven't shipped yet. She is going to check to see if my order will ship on Wednesday and let me know via email. I'll keep you all posted.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I was wondering what you heard about your scope. I, too , ordered early, I called the number 3 times and never got a call back. I have not received my scope yet. I also emailed 3 times, got the same automated replies. I sent a registered letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, I haven't heard back. The woman I spoke with never emailed me as promised and I still don't have my order.

    ReplyDelete

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share