Friday, November 13, 2009

Galileoscope Arrived!


Galileoscope
Originally uploaded by Mully410

My two Galileoscopes finally arrived today. It took me about 20 minutes to put the first one together (I kept dropping the tiny eye piece lenses.) I'll try the other one in the old Galileo style setup later. I've read negative feedback about adding the 2X barlow so I'll hold off on that until I try it the way it is. It's cloudy here tonight so I will anxiously await clear sky. Too bad they didn't show last week so I could have brought them up north with me...way less light pollution.

I couldn't resist adding a JREF sticker on one side (above) and an SGU sticker on the other side (below). Click the pics to embiggen.


Galileoscope (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share