Saturday, November 21, 2009

International Space Station and Space Shuttle Atlantis Flew by my Neighborhood


ISS Atlantis
Originally uploaded by Mully410

I hope you got out to view the ISS and Shuttle tonight. I warned you yesterday. I waved at all the astronauts when they flew near my house tonight. They probably didn't see me because it was quite dark out and they were about 800 miles away. The above is the first shot I took (click it to embiggen). My camera shutter only stays open long enough to get a short streak of light. Go here for the full set. I also have some pics of ISS with Endeavour attached from earlier this year and some shots of ISS with Discovery trailing from about a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share