Friday, July 30, 2010

Amur Leopard take Mully410's Photostream over 170,000 views


Amur Leopard DSC_7190
Originally uploaded by Mully410

This Amur Leopard shot suddenly received over 3000 views yesterday and today. Thanks everyone! That puts the Mully410 Flickr Photostream over 170,000 views.

Today, I managed to photograph a rare event at work (rare in that I don't always have my camera). Check out the slideshow below. Warning...if you don't like seeing mouse guts, move along.




I saw this hawk on a flagpole yesterday. I decided to bring the DSLR today knowing the chance I'd see it again would be remote. I saw it on the top of the light pole as soon as I pulled into the parking lot. As I approached, I took some shots (just to be sure I got something in case it took off). Within a minute or two, it swooped down to grab a mouse right in front of me. After it secured its prey, it proceeded to the top of another light pole nearby. For the next several minutes, I watched as it tore apart and ate the little mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share