Thursday, August 26, 2010

Garbage on a Bench and Fantasy Football


Garbage on a Bench
Originally uploaded by Mully410

I retired from fantasy football this year mostly because I want to use that time for photography. While examining my Flickr stats tonight, I noticed a bunch of views coming from an espn website. One of the links lead me to someone's fantasy football team. Turns out my photography is so cool and desirable that it's being "stolen" for fantasy football team logos. Should I be pissed? I think not. He can only get a very low res version of the above photo. Now, if it shows up on the cover of a magazine, I might become irritated.

I ended up creating an account just so I could comment on this guy's team. I hope it doesn't scare him off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share