Saturday, August 28, 2010

I go to Minnesota State Fair 2010

Red-tailed Hawk DSC_0430
Red-tailed Hawk by Mully410

I had a good time shooting at the Minnesota State Fair. I chose to bring the Nikon D5000 and the AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens. Not having a zoom forced me to use my feet to get close. Since this is a prime (no zoom) lens, it couldn't suck any dust inside. I love the sharpness of this lens with the best examples in the close ups from the Last Chance Forever raptor show.

I spend most of my time tracking down wildlife and chasing butterflies but this trip to the fair had me rethinking what and how I shoot what I shoot. There are some experimental shots mixed in with some traditional snapshots and funny signs in this set:



Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share