Friday, September 3, 2010

Mully410 Achieves 200,000+ Views on Flickr

Kestrel Close Up DSC_7535
Kestrel Close Up
Mully410


Mully410's Flickr photostream attained a huge milestone today. Sometime around 2pm CDT someone clicked on one of my photos for the 200,000th time. Wow! 75,000 views since April.

The above photo, Kestrel Close Up, is my most viewed shot. 10,458 views as of now. I took it at the spring raptor release party hosted by the Raptor Center at the University of Minnesota. My second most viewed photos is this dorky donkey sign which has 5977 views and was shot at the Minnesota State Fair 2010:

DSC_0620

This peregrine falcon is a rescued bird at the Raptor Center of the University of Minnesota. I also took this shot at the spring raptor release party. It's the 3rd most viewed shot in my collection at 4383 views.

Peregrine Spies Me DSC_7447

Flickr tracks photos with a thing they call "interestingness." It's some sort of combination of views, favorites and comments. I find Flickriver the easiest way for you to see what Flickr considers are my photos with the most interestingness:



I have 26 photos and 1 video with over 1000 views.



These 132 photos and one video are all tags by other people as their favorites.



These five photos have won various awards so that makes me an award winning photographer, right?



Last but not least, these are my personal favorites from 2010...so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share