Sunday, December 12, 2010

Minnesota Blizzard 2010

Neither Snow DSC_7257
Neither Snow DSC_7257
by Mully410 * Images


Minnesota had a good old-fashioned blizzard this weekend. I love it. Lots of snow. High winds. Three foot snow drifts.

After my first round of snowblowing, I hit the road in the 4Runner to look for photos. I found the above dedicated postal worker. Thank you USPS!

It turns out most of the "great shots" were in my back yard. I had three squirrels running and jumping around. It would have been nice to have a video of the one that made a futile jump from the tree to the bird feeder. It landed in the snow in a big poof and disappeared.

The wind was very strong. This guy had a very difficult time hanging on to the tree branch. He almost fell a half dozen times while I watched.

Whew DSC_7292
Whew DSC_7292
by Mully410 * Images


The snow was very deep in the back yard

Snowbound DSC_7308
Snowbound DSC_7308
by Mully410 * Images


and it was cold...

Top Coat DSC_7287
Top Coat DSC_7287
by Mully410 * Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share