Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mully410 * Images Opens Store on Redbubble!

Red Admiral DSC_6092
Red Admiral DSC_6092
by Mully410 * Images

Happy Birthday to me!  

More and more people are asking to buy my photographs.  I am more than happy to provide professionally printed, matted and framed prints or un-matted prints but up until now, it's been slow and awkward to order from me unless you are local to where I live. 

Today, I launched the Mully410 store at Redbubble.  After talking with some of my peers and reading reviews, I feel that this site offers good quality and service.  Initially, I plan to make available only a select few of my finest works.  However, if you see something you like on my Flickr page, please let me know.  I'll be happy to make it available in my store if the original file has sufficient resolution.

Please let me know of your experience at my store should you choose to enjoy my photography in your home or office. 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share