Sunday, April 17, 2011

Today at the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area

TCAAP WVA Sign DSC_4979
TCAAP WVA Sign
by Mully410 * Images

My regular readers know that I spend a lot of time at the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area.  It's a small section of restored prairie that abuts the Arden Hills Army Training Site (formerly known as the Twin Cities Army Ammunition Plant.)

The NFL, particularly the Minnesota Vikings, have been talking about putting new stadium near "my spot."  If it happens, it will be on the other side of the hills, behind this water tower.  I doubt I will be able to see it from the Wildlife Viewing Area but I suspect plenty of garbage will fly into the lake.  I'm not a big fan of publicly funded playgrounds for the super rich and I'm especially not a fan of garbage.

Given all that, I've created a blog to record my observations and show photos I've made at the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area.  Please join me and those with an interest in nature and wildlife at by new blog:  Today at the TCAAP Wildlife Viewing Area.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share