Saturday, November 19, 2011

Northern Cardinal

The backyard studio is in full swing now. We got some snow and wind with lots of birds looking to my feeder. This cardinal turned away from the wind so his crown is even more upright.

A colleague gave me an old Singer (yes Singer the sewing machine company) flash this week so I put it in a homemade softbox. It's AC powered so I won't burn through batteries and it happens to have a flash trigger so I don't need wires.

My softbox is a simple cardboard box lined with tinfoil with a white cloth in front. Works pretty well, I'd say.

2 comments:

  1. I'm God-fearing because we A-L-L must someday sometime somewhere bite-the-dust. Then what? Then, our body becomes food for grubsNworms, while our indelible soul lives fo'eva. While we can escape Jesus while on earth, we can never escape after death: Jesus shall judge U.S. on how well WE have lived our finite existence, deserving Heaven or Hell. No inbetween. So, it wouldn't be a reeeeeeeel good idea to be a LeftyLib who only worships the whorizontal. God bless you with discernment. Meet me Upstairs, k, where we'll have a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy celebrating our resurrection for maaany eons (then, I gotta wanna vamoose to love more). You're most invited --- My suggestion? Go to a Catholic church and find-out when RCIA is. Yes, the Catholic church was founded by God; the rest were founded by mortals. See ya soon, bud.

    ReplyDelete

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share