Sunday, March 25, 2012

Always be ready - part two

If you want to get the shot you have to always be ready. I was driving to a spot in search of photographs when I came across this eagle flying low over Lexington avenue. I quickly pulled over (safely) and grabbed the camera. Since I was already going to shoot, I had the camera on the front seat.

This eagle only stopped long enough to pick on the road kill. It took off and landed on a nearby building so I drove to a better vantage point just as the golden sunrise lit the scene.

Check out the slideshow:

1 comment:

  1. Great shots! I've seen plenty of eagles in the cities (saw three circling overhead a few weeks ago), but I've never seen them in the middle of the road.

    ReplyDelete

Be critical. Be nice.

Click Here for All Your Favorite Bookmarks and Shares!!

Bookmark and Share